Best Ecommerce Resources – Updated Oct 2021
This guide will show you every ecommerce resource. We will detail everything you need to have awesome ecommerce resources that can increase your sales and traffic. In this guide, we will rate each software and let you know why we recommend it and then give you alternatives that can help you make the best decision.
- 1Influencer Marketing Software
- 2Marketing Automation Software
- 3Email Marketing Software
- 4Lead Management Software
- 5Content Marketing Software
- 6Social Media Marketing
- 7Marketing Analytics Software
- 8Ecommerce Marketing Software
- 9Application Tracking Software
- 10Project Management Software
- 11Support Software
- 12Ecommerce Strategies From Experts
- 12Feedback Software
2. PitchboxPitchbox is an influencer marketing software that provides its services to large brands that have in-house marketing teams, SEO agencies, digital marketing as well as SEO and marketing consultants. This software is great if you want to build the linking and reach out as an influencer. It is the perfect platform for all the SEO agencies out there as well as brands. This software will help you in streamlining your outreach campaigns. It will help you in finding potential bloggers and invite many useful opportunities to your doorstep. You can also send follow-ups and personalized emails to clients as this will help you in maximizing your response.
3. JW PlayerIf you are a fan of video playing and an active live stream then this marketing software is for you. This software will help you with analytics and matching of articles. This software is great if you are a gaming addict. At times when we are playing our favorite games, we need to take it to the next level and this software will do the job for you. It will help you in getting the perfect custom video player skins, it will help you in engaging analytics as well as improve your capability of live streaming.
4. HYPRThis is a great influencing marketing software as HYPR provides its services to various agencies and brands that are available all across the verticals. If you are into the fashion industry and are planning on taking your lifestyle skills to the next level then you should definitely consider using HYPR. it specifically serves the travel influencers, beauty, and fashion industry. With over 500 major agencies and brands they have partnered with, it is safe for you to try them for your own beauty businesses if you are just a beginner. Welcome to number 5 on the list. The Sysomos platform is here to work with one of the top brands and agencies in the world. They are experienced influencer software owners who have helped various brands in turning their expertise into profitable incomes by applying the simplest of techniques and social strategies being used by the media. What you will be getting out of this software is a comprehensive data solution that will help you in driving your social strategy in the right way. With the right techniques used, you will be able to increase your rate of conversion and take your business to the next level of success.
6. OnalyticaThis influencer marketing software is designed to help PR professionals in effective communication and marketing. It will help you in connecting, identifying, building relationships, and interacting with various famous influencers on social media. With the help of Onalytica you will be able to improve your brand awareness and spread the word about your business everywhere. Onalytica was founded in 2009. It specializes in providing professional services to the br and agencies. It works with communication, digital, and PR professionals in order to help you create the best opportunities for your business.
7. KlearIf you are struggling in finding the right influencers for your business and examine their usefulness to your business then you should consider getting Klear. This software will not only provide excellent marketing solutions to you but it will also help you in cooperating with the right influencers. The work of Klear is not limited to just finding the right influencers but it will also help you in cooperating with them in the right way to produce maximum profit out of any situation.
8. HeepsyHeepsy is one of the most advanced software intended for advertisers, e-commerce, advertisers, and agencies that interact with influencers. This software will help you in finding the right influencers, it will help you to fake the analysis of followers as well as getting an estimate of the analysis of your audience. Heepsy is a software that will help you in reaching out and organizing. With more than 7 million influencers all over the world, Heepsy is going to provide innovative filters, businesses, and brands that you can collaborate with and improve your brand awareness.
9. Node AppThis influencer marketing software is intended for eCommerce, restaurants, and CPG Brands. It is an online marketplace that will help you in connecting your brand with the right influencers who will provide maximum benefit to your business. The Node App is available for free but it must be verified in-advance before the collaboration with other brands takes place. With the help of the Node App, you will be able to improve your brand awareness and take your business to the next higher level of success in just a matter of a few days.
10. ConsoltoAt Consolto, we’re all about simplifying, organizing, and enhancing video conferences for businesses. Everything we do, including our marketing strategy, is a reflection of that approach. To do this well, we need to constantly learn everything we can about our customers — real estate agents, insurance providers, car dealerships, and all sorts of different consultants. They use our video conference solution to operate their businesses remotely, so we focus on learning each target audiences’ business needs so that we understand how they use our product and how it helps them. We use this knowledge to deliver value-adding features that turn their website into a virtual office powered by our video chat solution. The knowledge we gain is transformed into content — a central part of our marketing strategy. This content can be focused specifically on the needs of real estate agents, insurance providers, or consultants or can be more general and suitable for all of our audiences. We then publish this content to our website and send it to our customers via social media and emails. As this content has real value, it acts as a magnet to our website, bringing us free, organic traffic that we convert into leads and then sales.
11. GameballGameball is a customer retention and referral marketing app that helps businesses attract, retain, and grow their customers and revenues through gamified-loyalty and referral programs. We help businesses double their revenues by creating personal experiences that excite and entice customers.
1. InfobipHere is a terrific chat app that will take care of all your customers using conversations and chatbots. Infobip is going to provide engaging and rich experiences to your customers by providing them exactly what they are looking for. This marketing automation software is going to take care of all your concerns when it comes to building the trust of customers and communicating with them effectively. Infobip provides a secure, easy, and faster way to connect with your customers. With Infobip in action, your customers will no longer have to exit the website as their concerns will be well taken care of by chatbots.
2. BrightpodBrightpod is another awesome marketing automation software that is going to provide you exceptional services. It is a solution for project management for all types of marketing enterprises. This software will provide many awesome features and services like tracking the traffic flow of your customers, automated workflows, tasks listing, insights, cross-project prioritization, and a lot more that can be helpful in growing your business. Brightpod is an excellent software that can help you in growing your business rapidly. It will take care of all your professional requirements when it comes to handling a business.
3. PicreelThis marketing automation software is intended for large scale business enterprises, small scale businesses, non-profit organizations, and middle-sized businesses. In short, Picreel is suitable for all types of businesses no matter how big or small. It uses an awesome technology of marketing that will give you an opportunity to avail value from visitors who seem to be abandoning your website and their carts. Picreel is the ultimate solution you need when it comes to increasing the traffic on your website. It can drag high-quality leads by providing tailored offerers to the visitors. This software will help you in tracking the behavior of visitors on your website so that you can improve your performance.
4. PlatformlyPlatformly is another awesome marketing automation software that is most suitable for the growth of marketers, SMBs owners, and SaaS. This software features awesome services like tracking the interaction with customers, interaction with users, real-time dashboards, growth of management, and a lot more. Platformly is a marketing tool that is very powerful and amazingly easy to use. The reason why this software has made it so easy for businesses to achieve their goals is that it lets them track the activity on their website and drive more sales using the latest techniques. Adobe Campaign is the only marketing automation software that will provide fantastic services like management, automation, and optimization of programs across emerging and traditional channels. This includes email, direct mail as well as interaction through mobile. With the help of lead management solutions and direct marketing of Neolane’s cross-channel, you will be able to manage the campaigns, resources and analyze customer data by using a single platform. If you want to improve your performance dramatically and increase your ROI then Adobe Campaign is the right option for you. So make sure to check out all the awesome features they are providing and make the most of it.
6. InfluenceIf you are a blogger on Instagram or Youtube or own an e-commerce business then Influence is definitely recommended for you. It is a platform that is designed to help you in analyzing the rates of conversions of your website. You will be able to monitor the view counters of your website as well as tracking the activities of visitors on your website. This is an awesome marketing automation software that will help your business in boosting sales as well as lead functions along with live visitors features, social proof as well as real-time activities. Influence is an awesome software for marketing automation and if you are having trouble running your blog then you should get this software. If you want to maximize the referrals on your website, increase the growth of revenue on your website with automated communication with the customer as well as increase conversion of traffic then Referral Marketing Automation is the right software for you to grow your business rapidly. Starting at just $49 per month, this marketing automation software is going to take care of all your requirements when it comes to analyzing user activity on your website, effective communication, and a lot more. The SalesNexus marketing automation software is intended for medium-sized teams of B2B sales from the range of 5 to 500. What this marketing automation tool will do is ease out all your solutions when it comes to communicating with other salespeople. SalesNexus will provide an excellent service that will help your business in growing rapidly with its unique solutions to everything. This software will also allow you to manage your professional relationships with the campaigns that are already in the process making it more effective for you to score that first profit.
9. SnappiiThis marketing automation software is suitable for small businesses to benefit around 100 companies. Snappii will provide various apps of mobile for the purpose of marketing an easy-to-use solution of mobile that will help you in the management of leads as well as other prospects. This will enable you to get accurate and rapid data collection so that you can evaluate the information of your customers in a convenient way. With the help of Snappii, you will be able to upload your own PDFs by editing them as well. With Snappii, you don’t have to create any forms. All you have to do is work effortlessly and neatly with the help of this awesome marketing automation software.
1. Bitrix24If you are looking for a CRM system that offers email marketing for free then you should definitely consider getting Bitrix24. It has several features that are unique as compared to others and this makes their services a must-try for any business. First of all, this software will offer customer relationship management software that will help you in creating any amount of dynamic or static segments. Eventually, you will be able to craft a different email campaign for every respective group of clients or prospects. Bitrix24 also offers trigger-based emails and email marketing automation.
2. SendXIf you are looking for an intuitive and affordable email marketing software then we would recommend you to try out SendX. This software offers a variety of services and features that include sending unlimited email campaigns, building your email list, and automated advanced email sequences. All of the three features combined will enable you to carry out your business activities effectively. Email marketing is something that can help a business grow rapidly and this email marketing software is exactly what you need if you want to keep going. The best part about using SendX is that it is a very affordable email marketing software.
3. MoosendAs unique as the name sounds, Moosend is another awesome email marketing software on our list. Let us tell you more about this software. It is an all-in-one platform for marketing that will take care of all your business needs. This email marketing software is intended for both beginners and professionals. They are offering unique features for any size of business no matter how big or small. Moosend will help you in delivering robust emails that will definitely get opened and clicked every single time. The website of this email marketing software is quite amazing and their services are just as awesome.
4. Agile CRMAgile CRM is another email marketing tool that will provide you a range of prepackaged templates for email marketing that will offer a visually appealing and professional look to your business. This software will provide its services in a way that will fit all your business needs. Agile CRM will also give you a chance to try out their email marketing templates just to be sure of the quality of services you may be getting. The specialty of this software is that it will allow you to send professional newsletters, emails, and also give you an opportunity to personalize them according to your own taste.
5. EmailOctopusWelcome to the sixth email marketing software on our list – EmailOctopus. This software is perfect for you if you are looking for an all-in-one kind of service. They offer many features including sleek and simple designs that you can choose via drag and drop option provided on their website for all devices. Another important feature is the easy automation that will help you in setting up email sequences as well as let you engage with your subscribers without having to send the campaigns manually.
6. SENDERIf you are looking for a potential email marketing software that will help you in growing your business then SENDER is the perfect recommendation for you from us. This software will allow you to engage with your customers quickly and easily to grow your business in a positive manner. The best part is that this feature can be availed without having to spend large amounts of money. Another feature includes automation that will serve as reminders of abandoned carts, birthday greetings, and many other useful features. SENDER will allow you to work with their visual workflow editor that will make things even easier for you.
7. EngageBayEngageBay is a very powerful email marketing software that will help you in growing your business rapidly through email marketing. They have displayed pre-designed email templates for you on their website to choose from and you can also create your own templates based on your preference. They will give you an opportunity to personalize every little detail of your email so that you can send in just one click. This email marketing software will also help you in analyzing your results so that you can manage and estimate how effective your emails really are.
8. GmailWe are all familiar with Gmail and there is no doubt that Gmail can be one of the best when it comes to cloud-based email marketing. Gmail offers a variety of solutions that will help you in creating custom addresses. They will also provide the feature of sending bulk emails to get in touch with all your customers. Gmail is a cloud-based email marketing software that will help you in sending, receiving, organizing, translating, and scheduling important emails across multiple accounts of active users. Gmail can serve as an awesome email marketing tool because of its versatility and the fact that the majority of people and businessmen across the world are using Google for business purposes.
9. MailerLiteMailerLite is an email marketing software that has its focus on excellent customer support, simplicity and amazingly beautiful designs of emails. Unlike other softwares on the list, the goal of MailerLite is to provide a rather simple procedure to get going with email marketing easily instead of investing in complicated systems that are hard to understand. With MailerLite you will be able yo create the most beautiful email campaigns, manage subscribers and unsubscribers as well as track their results to offer you an excellent service when it comes to email marketing.
SalesHandy provides tools and features to Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your emails and business collaterals giving it an exceptional reach. On top of that you will get detailed recipient engagement data to help you make informed decisions.
11. SmartrmailSmartrMail is an email marketing app that integrates natively with the most popular e-commerce platforms including Shopify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce and PrestaShop. The app is dedicated to the needs of merchants and lets users set up all the best practice commerce automations like abandoned carts, welcome series and win-back campaigns. Along with the ability to send manual email newsletters. SmartrMail also comes with plenty of pre-made templates that let you get sending straight away and features a visual automated flow builder that lets you set up more advanced email automations if you want to take things to the next level.
12. MailshakeMailshake is a sales engagement platform that helps salespeople create highly personalized outreach cadences using email (via your personal email account), social, and phone. With Mailshake, you can upload a list of prospects with personalization fields like name, links to social profiles, phone numbers, and even fully personalized sentences and paragraphs. Once you publish the cadence, the messages are sent automatically according to your campaign settings and can be paused automatically if a recipient replies or clicks a link. When a lead engages with your outreach, you can reply to them directly from Mailshake, or through your own email. You can also track your campaign’s performance in real-time, and see which messages in your cadence have the best engagement.
1. PipedriveWith the help of Pipedrive, optimizing your sales pipeline and tracking leads couldn’t have been easier. This lead management software is quite powerful yet agile. It will take care of all your business needs. Their focus is to transform your leads into potential buyers so that they can also enjoy Pipedrive’s simple and intuitive design. Moreoever, Pipeline is going to support your business by being able to integrate with hundreds of similar lead generation apps and integrations. Their powerful mobile CRM will give you an opportunity to proceed with managing and converting prospects. Are you aware of the fact that around 2% of the visitors on your website end up actually contacting you to proceed with their order? Now just imagine the number of opportunities and great chances to score awesome sales that you have been losing. Ebolution360 will help you in identifying the companies and public institutions that are more likely to visit your website without having to proceed with any unnecessary forms. This lead management software will help you in tracking all the visitors, implying a filter on the individuals who are private, irrelevant parties, and bots.
3. HarmonyPSAIf you need support for every business activity in its lifecycle including lead generation and contract renewal then HarmonyPSA is the right lead management software for you. Specifically designed for services and software businesses, this software will help your business with automation functions using just one platform. It is also available on any cloud device which means that this software is quite versatile. HarmonyPSA is your shot to secure awesome sales to your online business as it will help you in tracking all the activities of your visitors. It is a great tool that supports the whole lifecycle of a business from the smallest to the largest detail.
4. EngageBayWelcome to number 5 on the list. EngageBay is your ticket to an affordable and all-in-one business marketing and sales CRM that will help you build up your small businesses as well as serve your larger business as well. This software will help you to start up, acquire, and engage the visitors on your website and eventually convert them into happy clients. This lead management software will lead the clients directly from your website to your inline forms and then arrange them with the help of robust management tools. The best part is that all of this can be achieved using just one software.
5. Zoho CRMIf you are looking for a lead management software that will serve all small scale, middle scale and large scale businesses then Zoho CRM is the right option for you. With the help of Zoho CRM you will be able to build your own version. This technique will help you in getting smarter and working smartly to achieve the maximum profit throughout your business. Get ready to increase your sales faster than any other business. Zoho CRM will help you in tracking the opportunity that can never be missed and speed up the process of conversions to boost your sales and take your business to the next level. Deltek Vision is here to support the services firms of professional IT and management consulting, engineering, marketing research, and architecture. This lead management software is a solution that is project-based and helps different firms in combining their resource management, project accounting, time management, expense management, project management, and customer management all in one. Deltek Vision is a lead management software that is web-based but also supports cloud version making it quite versatile and easy to use.
7. Vtiger CRMIf you own a small or medium scale business then Vtiger CRM is the most suitable option for you. A business that needs constant customer support, agile sales, and teams for marketing is the business that has the chance to score higher when it comes to profit. Vtiger will help you in delivering ultimate customer satisfaction effortlessly and at a lower cost too. Vtiger is quite easy to use and it will help you in managing all your sales activities from the generation of leads to closures of deals and contracts. Vtiger will help you in capturing and identifying high-quality leads and nurture them through SMS campaigns and automated email.
8. SAP CRMNumber nine on our list is the SAP CRM. It is a lead management software for marketing, customer service teams for any size of a business organization, and sales. SAP CRM will help you in maintaining healthy relationships with your customers. It will maximize your customer insights and improve the efficiency of your website at the front-line improving the efficiency ultimately. SAP CRM is the perfect lead management software that will help you in streamlining crucial procedures of businesses without having to put up a lot of effort. This software will help you in adapting to the changes in business quickly and the changing needs of customers.
9. BuzzBoardLast but not the lease; BuzzBoard is a lead management software designed for companies that have their focus on SMBs. BuzzBoard will provide its services so that you can uncover the insights that are data-driven. This will help you in driving more conversions than any other marketers or sellers. Eventually, you will end up with increased sales in just a matter of some time. BuzzBoard offers unique features by offering an extensive collection of business intelligence that is related to SMBs. So make sure to check it out.
10. SmartFinancialSmartFinancial Helps insurance shoppers save money on insurance by using innovative technology. SmartFinancial has revolutionized the insurance-buying experience with a transparent insurance-technology platform that pairs people with the right insurance carrier.
11. HubbleHQHubbleHQ uses office search alchemy to take the complexity and guesswork out of finding your perfect office space.They have developed the industry’s most advanced tech platform, optimised to simplify and supercharge your search by analyzing millions of data points on spaces, places and cities to find the ideal match for your business.
12. LinkGalleryThis tool lets you create one bio link that directs your audience to all the different articles, events, sites, and shops that matter to them most. You can create a unique bio link and add new content to the gallery over time. With LinkGaller you can get detailed click stats from your audience and enhance your users’ experience by directing them to specific destinations based on their behavior. Let me know if you need more from my side.
13. VengageVenngage is an online graphic design tool that enables businesses, nonprofits and classrooms to create engaging visuals. They offer an extensive library of templates for infographics, charts, white papers, social media graphics, slide decks, reports and more. Venngage’s drag-and-drop canvas, one-click branding features, and team collaboration features make it easy for anyone of any design level to create professional designs.
14. AcquireAcquire is a multi-channel customer communication software with integrated live chat and helpdesk features. The platform is focused on enhancing the user experience through its live chat, chatbot, co-browsing, analytics, and VoIP calling features. In addition to these, the platform also has other capabilities like email automation, video chat, and VoIP calls. The platform also has many integrations like Zendesk, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, Slack, Google Analytics, etc. Salient Features:
- Real-time customer support
- Auto-suggested responses
- Note and multilingual features
- Escalated customer conversations.
- Personalized support
- Profile management
15. PoptinPoptin is a free lead generation software for businesses of any size. This tool allows users to create beautiful and engaging pop-ups and forms that convert visitors into leads, subscribers, and sales. With Poptin’s user-friendly builder, you have access to tons of advanced features that give way to a more targeted and efficient lead capture tactic using smart triggers and targeting rules. Its exit-intent technology also allows businesses to recover abandoned carts, boost sales, and collect more subscribers a lot faster. Aside from the 40+ customizable premade templates, you can integrate your pop-ups and forms with your favorite CRM and automation platforms such as MailChimp, Hubspot, Zoho CRM, ActiveCampaign, Klaviyo, and Zapier for a more seamless email marketing.
16. ChatyChaty is one of the most popular WordPress chat plugins by Premio. It enables users to connect with customers via their favorite messaging channels. Chaty gives you the ability to get more qualified leads and calls on your WordPress website, not to mention the improvement in the customer service experience. Among the many channels available in Chaty are WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, and other similar apps. With Chaty’s PRO plans, you can display all the channels you want at the same time, change the location of the widget, customize the designs, and many more. Chaty is also available on Shopify and Ecwid.
17. ZerysZerys is a simple, powerful, award-winning content planning and production platform. It allows you to plan your content, find top writing talent, and create custom, optimized blogs, white papers, and ebooks your readers will want to click, read, and share!
18. ContentlyContently helps brands tell great stories. We’re the leader in the content marketing space as the industry’s only end-to-end solution to marketers’ biggest challenge: creating content that’ll truly engage their audience and make every aspect of their digital marketing perform better. The secret to our success is our content marketing platform, built by content marketers for content marketers. It has 7 core products offering hundreds of applications. This includes access to our data-driven content strategy solutions and our global network of 160,000 award-winning content creators — giving you everything you need to build meaningful relationships with your customers.
19. BrandkitThe world’s best DAM powered Brand Portals. Brandkit is a Fast, Friendly and Flexible brand centric DAM powered Brand Portal (aka Content Hub, DAM, Media Centre) software as a service. It’s for marketing teams and centralises all digital marketing content in a single central repository, providing Brands with a Content Search Engine and the world’s best self service Brand Portals. Various File Sharing options include a Self-Service Brand Portal, shared collections/lightboxes, WeTransfer like sending built in, RSS image feeds, Automated notifications, Emailed updates, Collaboration features, Commenting, Approval workflows, 3rd party Integrations and more.
20. PlanablePllanable is literally a centralized hub for all your social media content, feedback, and ideas. As social media marketers, we often engage in time-consuming preview processes for our scheduled posts. This leaves extremely little time for experimenting with our marketing strategies. It allows you to preview your social media posts as though they were live. You can create engaging visual content along with your team members in one go. In fact, they call it “content creation on steroids”. It is rich in details and allows you to duplicate posts for the intended channel separately. It allows you to gather feedback where it makes sense, right next to the post. You can tag team members and choose to send notifications to the right people.
21. ImpravadoImprovado is a true marketing ETL platform that frees up engineering time while giving marketers the data they need. What you buy from Improvado is beyond the aggregation and standardization you’d expect to build yourself: you buy a world-class solution that is focused, around the clock, on continued innovation and automation, to give you unrivaled insights and optimization capabilities. Our teams build and support integrations, improve infrastructure and monitor system performance, and constantly work to add new features. Our data science team is devoted to spotting discrepancies, and our technical support team is working 24/7 to handle any data flow errors or API issues that arise, and our first-class customer success team is always available to make sure the platform is serving your needs.
23. ContentStudioDiscover, Curate and distribute your content with just one click! This is what Content Studio is all about, making your marketing easier within your budget. You can stay up to date with the trendy and updated content across the web with content discovery and plan your content calendar as well by side. You can share your content piece across all social channels and keep track of your social media analytics and also manage your direct messages at one place.
24. Dialogfeed.comDialogfeed.com is a SaaS solution helping to boost, republish all your social media content. For instance, instead of running separate APIs to integrate different social networks into your website, you can use an app such as Dialogfeed to implement a unified social wall feature. This has the added benefit of ensuring compatibility between features when compared to using separate APIs for each task.
25. Diginius.comDiginius is a software and solutions provider that empowers organisations to achieve the maximum impact from their online sales and marketing activities. With its integrated platforms, dashboards and systems services, businesses can optimise their efforts with insight-led activity for best in class marketing results.
26. THRONTHRON is part of both the DAM (Digital Asset Management) and the PIM (Product Information Management) family: it is a platform on the cloud that helps brands manage, control and distribute their content and product information across all channels, removing duplicates, simplifying approval and publication processes, and reducing infrastructure and integration costs. At the same time, it also collects insights on the users, in order to personalize the communication with them. Optimizing content to get it to rank is important, however, the amount of links pointing to your website is another factor Google considers when ranking your content. But, getting links can be hard… Authority Builders is an excellent service that allows you to buy guest posts on real, high authority websites to help your content rank. Authority Builders has huge inventory of partnered websites that you can browse. Within the Authority Builders dashboard, you get a snapshot of each website, including a description of the site, the total traffic, the domain rank, and a variety of other factors, that help you make an informed buying decision. With a variety of other link building options available, including a done-for-you service, Authority Builders makes link building safe and easy.
28. OutfyOutfy is about creating and sharing great content to grow your online store. Outfy is about growing your store using content creation tools like templates, collages, videos, animated gifs, Autopilot, SmartQ, and so much so much more. For instance, it’s also about using content to court and captivate audiences on social media platforms like facebook, Instagram, twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more. It’s also about using partner-creator tools to establish, sell, grow, and rejoice in the success of your online business. Outfy has many ways to experience it – from Free Forever plans to feature packed subscription offers on trial and more. Good content is essential to grow an online presence. Outfy makes this possible easily. Really easily. You gotta try it. Your online store deserves it.
29. Blog2SocialBlog2Social is a freemium social media automation tool available as a WordPress plugin or independent web app. Schedule, share, and re-share posts, texts, links, images, and videos automatically from your website but also content from other sources directly from the WordPress dashboard. Blog2Social allows you to customize and share your posts at the best times and in the best format for each social network and community. Schedule and cross-promote your content on multiple social platforms at once, including profiles, pages, and groups. The drag and drop editorial calendar makes it easy to track and organize your scheduled content and team activities for up to 12 months in advance.
30. WooriseWoorise is the easiest way to create viral giveaways & contests, landing pages and engaging forms such as surveys and quizzes from a drag & drop builder. Woorise helps small businesses connect with an audience, collect leads and close sales. With Woorise you can create a wide range of interactive campaigns for your business including promotional campaigns, lead magnet campaigns, NPS campaigns, marketing and feedback surveys, event registration and signup forms, collect payments and subscriptions and much more. Choose from a wide range of integrations including all major email marketing apps and automatically send your new leads to the tools you already use. Woorise integrates with popular marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Aweber, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Bitly, Zapier, PayPal, Stripe and many more.
31. WhatagraphWhatagraph offers a solution created for growing digital marketing agencies and in-house marketers. It ultimately simplifies and automates your time-consuming and confusing digital marketing analytic reporting routine. Whatagraph collects data directly from various digital marketing channels and presents it in an easy to understand visual way. You can use a variety of premade report templates and share self-explanatory reports with your team or clients. This allows you to both save tons of time on reporting and presenting data in a way your coworkers and clients can effortlessly understand. Such visually advanced digital marketing reports help you follow and understand the vast amounts of different numbers behind your digital marketing channels, website, e-commerce website performance in a matter of seconds. The full automation of reporting processes offered by Whatagraph saves time and allows you to focus on scaling and growing your business!
32. NexoyaNexoya is an AI marketing analytics software that helps digital marketers to keep a better track of their marketing performance, receive advice and notifications on unusual events in their data, get marketing campaigns and KPI predictions and create reports easily. Furthermore, nexoya’s machine learning algorithms enable a more cost-effective marketing budget allocation and marketers can get more out of their marketing campaigns without wasting their budgets on inefficient campaigns.
33. ClickdataClickData is a 100% cloud-based BI tool that is used by hundreds of marketing teams and e-commerce businesses in the world to measure their ads ROI, and the performance of their social media, SEO, website conversions and email campaigns. The platform offers over 250 connectors including popular marketing tools such as Google Analytics, all social media networks, WooCommerce, Shopify, Google and Bing Ads, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and many more. It comes with a built-in data warehouse to store and manage all your business data in a single place. You can also set automated data refreshes -up to the minute- and alerts to always stay on top of your KPIs. You can also build custom and fully interactive dashboards with over 70 visualization options and an easy to use drag-and-drop designer. With ClickData, you have the ability to share your interactive dashboards and real-time KPIs with internal or external users via a live link. You can try it for free.
34. RingLeadRingLead helps companies using CRM and Marketing Automation to automate their data quality and lead routing processes. Our Data Orchestration Platform helps the world’s top organizations to analyze, normalize, verify, enrich, segment, link, discover, and route data via automation. Our platform positively impacts CRM & MAP administrators, end-users, and senior management by organizing the data driving daily activities and overall digital transformation initiatives.
35. PrisyncIn a Google/Ipsos survey, 87% of shoppers said knowing they got a good deal is important when choosing where to buy from. Knowing there’re a thousand alternatives, modern consumers naturally shop for prices and quality. And they have prices one click away thanks to sites like Google Shopping. In this intensely competitive market, pricing automation gives online sellers the ability to adapt their prices to changing conditions. Prisync users know when their competitors drop or increase prices and change their own automatically. No doubt, investors always requires to analyze every aspect of the business; these aspects cover net profit margin, gross margin, and operating profit margin. So profit margin calculator helps you to calculate operating profit margin, net profit margin, and gross margin based on the sales and revenue cost. when you calculate gross margin with the gross profit calculator, you will get markup, profit, and margin. However, when you need to calculate net profit margin you will get the only margin as well as calculating operating profit margin with margin calculator, in return, you’ll get only operating margin. And they not only stay competitive but also take every opportunity to improve profit margins, armed with the power of data.
36. Vevox – The no.1 reviewed live polling and Q&A appUsed by thousands of enterprises and universities such as University of Oxford, BBC, Nestle, HSBC, Toyota and University of Warwick. Vevox’s intuitive live polling and Q&A gives employees a chance to voice their feedback and ideas through any device such as a smartphone, laptop or tablet. Internal communicators and D&I professionals are using Vevox in their internal meetings to engage their employees through the features of anonymous Q&A, real-time polling, quizzing, live word clouds and surveys. As well as an app and online dashboard, Vevox offer a seamless PowerPoint polling add-in to allow presenters to create two-way conversations with their audiences. Customers say that Vevox has enhanced their internal and townhall meetings and made the online experience more interactive, engaging and fun! Learn more on their website at vevox.com.
37. AlightanalyticsAlight Analytics helps marketers build trust in the value of marketing with a suite of next-generation analytics solutions that connect marketing investments to business outcomes. Alight’s Analytics-as-a-Service model brings together the people, process and technology necessary to holistically solve marketing’s biggest challenges with analytics. Each solution is powered by ChannelMix, Alight’s best-in-class marketing intelligence platform, and configured and supported by a team of experienced data experts.
38. AdScaleAdScale weaves the power of AI technology into eCommerce advertising by automatically creating and optimizing ads on Google, Facebook, and Instagram, with an average ROAS of 1000% and success-based pricing. We believe that understanding data is one of the most valuable assets for every business. Everything you need to know about your current position, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to succeed lies within your data. AdScale is set on a mission to help eCommerce stores grow their businesses using the power of AI technology, by analyzing, building, and optimizing digital advertising.
39. StoreyaDriving targeted traffic to your store with automated Google and Facebook Ads. Traffic Booster offers the perfect blend of expert PPC support and unique AI technology for automating your Google, Facebook, and Instagram campaigns. Simply put, StoreYa’s team of marketing experts will create personalized ad campaigns for your store, while their unique algorithm automatically optimizes them to peak performance. Since launching in 2012, StoreYa now assists over 400,000 retailers, entrepreneurs and innovators, just like you, streamline, manage and optimize their Google and Facebook ads. Ultimately, helping them get optimum ROAS for their PPC marketing strategies and scaling their eCommerce businesses to 8-figures. One of the best ways to grow a Shopify store is through Google Shopping Ads. With the latest change, Google Shopping has become free to list. But, Creating an approved Google Shopping Feed & running profitable Google Ads is a multi-step process. Easy Google Shopping Feed App helps you easily create Google Shopping Feed & make your products available for advertising and free listing. Listing products, however, is not enough to be successful in Google Shopping. To be successful in Google Shopping & Google Ads, Your feed should follow best practices. AdNabu’s Easy Google Shopping Feed App has product scores out of 100 for each product, which helps you improve the product performance in Google Shopping. This product score is based on multiple attributes available in Google Merchant Center & also help you do better in SEO. Turn your Instagram content and user generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Choose Instagram photos using usernames and hashtags to display them on your Shopify site. Copy & Paste your Instagram feed into any Shopify page. No coding skills are required. Tag products on your photos and help your customers to easily find and buy liked items.
42. ScalifyScalify a Shopify app that helps eCommerce merchants retarget prospects and find highly profitable audiences by automating their Facebook & Instagram ads. What makes Scalify different is that it can create hundreds of custom and lookalike audiences under 5 minutes, allowing advertisers to test and scale their ads without missing out on a potential winning audience or spending hours creating each audience manually themselves. REVEAL is a Retail Analytics tool that offers automated advanced reporting for eCommerce. The software is analyzing customer, product and order data, based on two main metrics: Cost of acquisition (CAC) and RFM scores. The dashboard provides insights into NPS scores, Retention Rate, Product Return Rate, Gross Margin per Customer Type, Cohorts and Customer Lifetime Value. This tool is suitable for eCommerce businesses that want to leverage customer data and increase their Customer Retention Rate and Customer Lifetime Value. REVEAL is available for FREE on Shopify Store until the end of 2020.
44. SixadsSixads is a marketing automation tool that lets you run well-targeted ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google in minutes. Just select the products you want to advertise and approve personalized ad text, visuals, and targeting. If you want to drive quality traffic to your online store with ease, this app is for you. sixads also offers a free traffic exchange feature – you can get more visitors by showing your products in other stores. In return, you show their products in your store. On top of that, sixads provides excellent customer service, so you can be sure all your questions will be answered on time. Quick View by Secomapp is the must-have app for all Shopify stores. The app helps shoppers preview products in a click without reloading the whole site and add products to cart right on their preview pop-up. Trusted by over 60.000 merchants, Quick View by Secomapp enhances customer experience, helps increase the conversion rate for Shopify stores. Quick View by Secomapp is FREE on Shopify App Store.
46. Stamped.ioStamped.io is a premier, state-of-the-art eCommerce platform solutions enable direct-to-consumer brands to grow their business.
47. Okiano MarketingOkiano Marketing is an automated productivity platform exponentially boosting sales for eCommerce retailers and advertising agencies. The system using AI and Machine Learning technology automates the creation of Google Ads from your website product content and category structure. These ads are then uploaded to Google AdWords creating amazing campaigns that can be managed on your own or with the automated AI system. The extension collects all of your Site catalog information including categories, products and attributes, and product description. You can use the Okiano Extension when you want to start a Google Ads campaign from scratch or when you want to augment your existing campaign with fresh Ads and new Keywords. BSS Commerce Shopify is one of the leading companies in website development and the best solutions provider in the e-commerce market for customers worldwide. With over 7 years of experience – since our establishment in 2013, we have always strived to bring the best values to customers. Customers’ successful business is one of the leading missions of the company. Our Target Developing applications that best handle customer problems Supporting customers with the best satisfaction Contributing to the Shopify community as well as the whole thriving eCommerce community Our Pride: Human: Enthusiasm, Dedication, Responsibility, and Talent Technology: Update fastest, Flexible Learning and Applying Customer: Satisfaction, Recognition, Growing. The leading marketing automation extension for businesses on Magento 2 is the Marketing & Sales Suite by Mageworx. It allows expanding the platform’s default capabilities significantly and automating the most critical activities of the marketing and sales teams. Marketing & Sales Suite offers the possibility to set popup and email reminders for feedback collection, add social proof notifications, run a rewards program, display stock status, and so much more!
50. PostPilotPostPilot is an eCommerce app that makes it ridiculously easy and cost-effective to create and send personalized postcard campaigns that drive higher lifetime value and profits. SET IT & FORGET IT | Build a postcard campaign once, then let it keep making money for you on autopilot around the clock, 24/7. SELECT THE PERFECT AUDIENCE | By targeting customers based on precise attributes (like the amount they spent, the items they bought, location, time since their last purchase, abandoned carts, plus more), you can pinpoint what’s working and do more of it. Get the right offer in the hands of the perfect customer, every time. WE SCALE AS YOU DO | Send 100,001 postcards, or just 1. There are no minimums or maximums. SPEEDY DELIVERY | Reach your customer’s mailbox in 4 – 6 business days so you can start making an impact the minute inspiration strikes. TRACK WHAT MATTERS | Automatic reporting makes it easy to see the ROI of every campaign so you know exactly what you’re putting in and what you’re getting out. STUNNING DESIGNS | Every postcard is a full-color, high quality work of art that comes printed on 120 lb. stock in 4″x6″, 6″x9″, or 6″x11″ sizes.
51. WigzoWigzo is an AI-based marketing automation tool for e-commerce brands. It enables digital retailers to acquire, engage, retain, and convert more customers. Wigzo employs automation modules for push notifications, email marketing, SMS, WhatsApp, and on-site nudge where the brands can create custom automation workflows through a drag-n-drop interface. These automation workflows, combined with behavioral & segmentation analytics, take the customers onto personalized purchase journeys – boosting customer retention and CLTV for e-commerce brands.
52. Eastside CoEastside Co is one of the world’s fastest-growing and most experienced Shopify and eCommerce agencies, working with some of the biggest online brands.
53. ShopPopShopPop is the all-in-one chat marketing platform for merchants. You can use it on any website or store, as long as you have a Facebook Business page. The chat marketing platform also offers a Shopify specific app that you can download from the app store to easily integrate your Shopify store. This allows you to automate abandoned cart reminders, back in stock notifications and sending receipts. ShopPop lets you start conversations on Messenger at scale, with WhatsApp and Instagram DM automation following as soon as Facebook makes this available.
54. Agency VistaAgency Vista allows you to generate more qualified leads by connecting your marketing agency with businesses that are actively searching for the services you offer. It is completely free to sign up and you’ll gain an awesome looking profile that highlights key information important to businesses. If you’ve been struggling to rank in search or are in continual PPC bidding wars with larger agencies – then Agency Vista is the ideal network to join to find new clients and gain additional SEO benefits.
55. CartloopCartloop is a conversational text messaging platform that revolutionizes the eCommerce space by enabling brands to build stronger customer relationships while driving unparalleled growth for users. The platform focuses on what text marketing has so far largely ignored: actual conversations. Text messaging is supposed to be personal, that’s why Cartloop provides a personalized experience for customers – their very own personal assistant, free of charge. Cartloop Experts engage with customers in an actual conversation, recommend products, assist with navigating the online store and allow customers to feel confident, especially when ordering for the first time.
56. ShopPopShopPop is the all-in-one chat marketing platform for merchants. You can use it on any website or store, as long as you have a Facebook Business page. The chat marketing platform also offers a Shopify specific app that you can download from the app store to easily integrate your Shopify store. This allows you to automate abandoned cart reminders, back in stock notifications and sending receipts. ShopPop lets you start conversations on Messenger at scale, with WhatsApp and Instagram DM automation following as soon as Facebook makes this available.
57. SpringbotSpringbot provides an all-in-one marketing technology platform for eCommerce stores. We make the overwhelming task of running multichannel marketing campaigns and tracking attribution simple through data management, automations and analytics. Our platform uses all this information to make data-driven marketing recommendations specifically tailored for retailers’ needs. To learn more information about Springbot, please visit www.springbot.com.
58. WatiE-commerce stores have a cart abandonment rate of almost 70% and they send abandoned cart emails to recover the lost revenue. Email is known to have an average open rate of 25%. WhatsApp has a much higher open rate of around 95% and much higher response rate. Purchasers are more likely to act if e-commerce store owners send abandoned cart recovery messages via WhatsApp. WATI – An Official Partner of WhatsApp has a powerful Shopify Plugin to help store owners send abandoned cart recovery messages via WhatsApp.
59. CodelessWe are a WordPress company that helps people to build WordPress websites without being an expert. Codeless has built some great Premium WordPress Themes that lets people build their online presence. We think that a great marketing strategy starts with a great presentation (Website), Good Quality Content, Social Marketing, and last but not least a great blog. Every business should have a great blog and try to reach the first page on google search results. Invest in a blog before anything else, it is a slow process but with a big and long term profitability. You also need to produce content for Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn.
60. LearnwooLearnWoo is a growing resource that offers a lot of practical tips and solutions for WordPress and WooCommerce users. Since the process of setting up and managing an eCommerce store has become really easy, a lot of small business owners are venturing out to create websites and online stores on their own. LearnWoo aims to provide information relevant to users of all knowledge levels, with a diverse range of content that includes articles, tutorials, step-by-step guides, product reviews, listicles, interviews and more.
61. ReConvertWith the cost of ads rising, maximizing your average order value is becoming more and more important. There are lots of tactics to eek more profit out of every cart, but arguably the most underrated is to offer post-purchase upsells and cross-sells on your thank-you page. Think about it: Pretty much everyone who buys from you views the thank you page – sometimes multiple times to track delivery details. Aren’t those impressions are the perfect opportunity to pitch another offer to your qualified customers? Or perhaps use surveys to collect data about their shopping experience? ReConvert is a simple yet powerful app for thank-you page optimization on Shopify. Its intuitive drag & drop page builder allows you to effortlessly create a high-converting thank you page within minutes. You can fully customize your thank-you page to offer product upsells, cross-sells, run surveys, collect birthdays, and more. Plus, it integrates with some of the biggest apps on Shopify like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, 18track, Loox, so you can take your post-purchase funnel to the next level. It’s time to stop leaving revenue on the table with the default Shopify thank-you page. Join 8,000+ merchants who enjoy an average ROI of over 1,000% by installing ReConvert today.
62. Coupon XCoupon X is one of Premio’s major Shopify plugins. This plugin helps you boost sales and increase customer engagement by offering them coupons. Coupon X is essential in increasing conversions as you get to give them discounts, coupon codes, and promo codes to continue with their purchase. Premio also offers a user-friendly interface that makes it possible to customize your Coupon X widget faster and easier. Coupon X provides triggering and targeting options that would enable you to show your coupons to the right people at the right time and boost conversions in a snap. With the help of these triggers, you have the power to reduce cart abandonment as you show the coupon when they’re about to leave the frame of your site. Entice your visitors and get more conversions with Coupon X. Qode Interactive is one of the top WordPress theme creators on the market. They offer a wide array of themes, covering every industry and niche you could imagine – including eCommerce. And Qode’s eComemerce themes are just stunning. Perfectly designed and packed with functionalities, they make launching a fully-fledged online store a piece of cake. Whether you’re in the business of selling beauty products, furniture, fashion, books, sportswear, arts and crafts, or any other product or service you can think of, you are certain to find a professionally designed theme made specifically for your niche in Qode’s huge collection.
64. TribeTribe is a fully customizable and modern platform to build brand-led online communities. When you build a community around your brand, you create a competitive advantage since the members of the community have a shared sense of belonging. Community members empower your brand by creating user-generated content, helping each other, sharing knowledge, building robust social proof, and offering feedback. This results in authentic customer engagement which improves customer loyalty and lifetime value. With Tribe, you can even add specific components of the community to your app and website via embeddable widgets. This allows you to add social experiences wherever your customers are and engage them across the customer journey.
1. PeopleGuruPeopleGuru develops and supports cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software to help mid-market organizations attract, retain and recognize their people and streamline back-office HR and Payroll functions.
2. AppliedApplied is a blind hiring platform that removes bias from the recruitment process using behavioral science so that every candidate gets a fair shot and teams get to hire the best people.
3. Folks ATSFolks ATS is one of the best applicant tracking systems in Canada. It optimizes workflow for your recruiters and helps you improve candidate experience, attract top talent, and hire the perfect match.
4. OorwinOorwin is an AI-Powered integrated SaaS platform that offers a diverse suite of products across Recruitment, Sales and HR to foster productivity and growth for staffing agencies and consulting companies. Built upon nearly a decade of research and experience, Oorwin is poised to change the traditional practices of hiring, sales, and customer experience with its ease of use and simplicity. Oorwin is a unique blend of technology at its core and customer-focused support that empowers companies to work seamlessly across geographies, offices and remote work landscapes. It serves hundreds of satisfied customers across the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and India.
5. ManatalManatal is the leading cloud-based recruitment software used by thousands of staffing and recruitment agencies in over 90 countries. The solution comes in a very easy to use interface so that it takes little to no training to start leveraging its tools. It offers all the standard ATS tools such as daily recruitment processing, drag and drop pipelines, compliance tools (i.e. GDPR, CCPA,…), a career page builder, a placement management system and a full analytics suite just to name a few. In addition, Manatal comes with some innovative features such as powerful search functions, AI-based recommendations, candidate scoring, and social media recruitment (Linkedin, Facebook, GitHub, and more). It’s the perfect solution for any company wanting to streamline all recruitment operations from sourcing to onboarding!
1. Method123Method123 had been providing the project management community with the industry’s best and most complete set of project management templates since 2000. In 2006 Method123 released the industry’s first fully downloadable and customizable project management methodology software – MPMM. MPMM provides the perfect roadmap as it guides you with in-depth instructions on how to complete each and every step in the Project Lifecycle. Whether you’re a project manager, team member, consultant, trainer, or student, you can use this roadmap to keep projects on track. MPMM library of methodologies has been expanded to include program management, portfolio management, IT-specific lifecycle management, and agile project management. “Managers, teams, consultants, and trainers will find this tool invaluable as it gives you an entire project management methodology. By adopting the methods and processes included, Project Managers will gain a marked improvement in success. It’s great.” – Project Management Institute New York City Chapter.
2. RodeoRodeo is the all-in-one project management software which makes it easier for your team to align and get into the workflow. With Rodeo you can prepare budgets and get them approved, send out estimates, plan accordingly, track time to make sure all is accounted for, and finish up by sending out invoices and get insights from the reports. Rodeo gives you a framework for success that makes the work flow. Suitable for any role – you can be a creative, a project manager or a managing director.
3. SmartTaskSmartTask is a combination of Task Management Software, Project Management Software and CRM combined together to boost your productivity. Packed with features like Portfolios, Gantt Charts, Timeline, Time Tracking, Workload Management, and Custom Charts, it is a customizable software designed to meet all your management requirements and to help you create a seamless workflow. SmartTask enables the users to be in sync with who is doing what and by when. The users will not only have a list of their tasks, but they will also be able to see the bigger picture of the project and will be able to understand the importance of their tasks. With reminders and instant notifications, the users will never have to worry about forgetting their tasks or delays, as everything is now available in their computer or mobile screens. Invite your clients as guest users on the software to keep them in sync with what is happening around their project. With in-built chat features, the team members can also use this platform for instant messages. Don’t worry if the users do not open the software everyday. All the updates around the app will be emailed to the user to ensure that one way or another, they get all the notifications and updates. Premier Construction Software is a true cloud, all-in-one accounting, job cost, project, document and drawing management solution designed to meet the needs of GCs, Developers, Design Build, and Homebuilders. Trusted by thousands of companies, Premier partners with forward-thinking, progressive construction companies to provide a fully integrated solution for office and field staff operating on Mac, PC and any mobile device. Premier operates in North America as well as Australia, providing a true cloud solution that meets the needs of both markets today. Please note we are a construction-specific project management software, not a general project management solution.
5. RavetreeRavetree is an award-winning work management solution that empowers teams to deliver work faster, be more informed, and spend less time searching for information. Companies use Ravetree to manage their projects, resources, and creative workflows—all in one place. Ravetree eliminates the pain of moving between different applications to find important information, relying on cumbersome spreadsheets, and entering the same data in multiple places. It’s easy to get work done with Ravetree!
6. GantterGantter is the leading gantt chart-based project management tool on the market today. With 2.3 million users worldwide, it is available in 23 languages, is google integrated, full of project templates, unparalleled collaborations features, a first-of-its-kind community-powered AI recommendation engine, and so much more! It’s also perfect for remote working and collaboration – with features like Google Hangout integration, real-time multi-party editing, resource tracking, analytics, Google Drive and Calendar integration. You can also choose from their ready-to-use remote work templates to help you get started! This video gives a quick overview of Gantter’s key features. It’s got an easy 14-day free trial, and dedicated support specialists who help you explore the product during your trial. Learn more about Gantter, and start your free 30-day trial here! Comindware Tracker is a cloud-based workflow management software for streamlining all the bulk of your eCommerce processes like marketing, customer service, order-shipping-return and etc. and maximize both business effectivity and output. Using Comindware Tracker, all business process stakeholders can collaborate on tasks flow effectively and team members are able to discuss all the details in one single system. Get advantage of a single click or automatic workflow initiation, monitor progress, handle approvals, input requests, clarifications, and hand backs from your phone, tablet or desktop. Even more, this tool is designed to minimize dependency on IT and empower non-technical users to design, run and modify processes with drag-and-drop simplicity. Shopify Shipment Tracking and Notify app acts as a complete shipment tracking solution for your Shopify store. With the app, you can;
- Make order tracking a part of your online store with an integrated Tracking Lookup Page.
- Get live tracking updates on the Tracking Dashboard and keep track of all your shipments from various integrated carriers.
- Automatically send email notifications to your customers every time there is a change in the order tracking status.
1. Noah Kagan – OkDork.comInstall SumoMe.com. Make a google spreadsheet of the first 10 companies you want and reach out directly for sales. Create a free PDF of your 10 favorite tools for your industry and email that to potential customers / give it away to their email address. Sign up at okdork.com to learn more 🙂
2. Rand Fishkin – MozThe best e-commerce sites do three things remarkably well on the SEO front:
- Get technical SEO right – canonicalize duplicate pages or variations on products that aren’t uniquely worthy of separate indexation in the engines, make sure pages are as few clicks away from each other as possible, and build a logical, useful information hierarchy to categorize your items.
- Create pages that are uniquely useful and worthy of sharing – most e-commerce shops focus exclusively on the experience of those making a purchase, but if you also optimize for shareability from those who browse, you can dramatically increase your incoming traffic and links, which help (indirectly and directly) with rankings.
- If your product(s) alone aren’t worthy of attracting attention, find a way to make people care about your company/brand – even the most boring products can have amazing stories attached to them. Don’t settle for anything less than a brand story that drives interest through being unique and eliciting emotional reactions. Press-worthiness is SEO-worthiness.
4. Nick Dimitriou – moosendTo thrive, businesses need the best marketing strategies to meet their KPIs. While marketers have numerous tactics in their marketing toolbox, developing an effective SEO and Link Building strategy is the first step to achieve scalability. As more and more consumers trust and use search engines to find products and services, improving your website rankings through SEO is the best practice to increase your credibility, boost your organic traffic, and meet your sales goals. – Nick Dimitriou, Head of Growth at Moosend.
5. Mark Schaefer – B Squared MediaA marketing strategy is meant to identify un-met and underserved customer needs, compel an organization to meet those needs, and then envision a system of promotion, placement, and pricing to deliver the product in a profitable way.
6. Andreea Sauciuc – cognitiveSEOA good marketing strategy is understanding your audience and the user intent when they perform a search on Google. As an e-commerce business, you should know exactly what your audience wants to give them products and services that fulfill their needs to convert them and push them down the funnel. It is a long process to rank on Google and find the user intent. It implies research (keyword research on Google, on your website search box, analytics), and then competitors spying to understand what do they offer. Then you’ll continue with content optimization so that SERPs will love your website content, fix any issues and technical errors to make a fast and performant site. No one likes a slow loading website… Then continue with promotion and what other digital marketing strategies you want. There’s a saying “Take care of home before impressing the streets” which can translate into analyzing your website before you share content and promote it.
7. Chase Clymer – Honest EcommerceA good marketing strategy is a simple marketing strategy. Pick one or two tactics that work and become the best at those in your space.
8. Paul Thornton – digital hothouseThere isn’t a marketing strategy that works for all companies. Know your target audience. Once you understand your audience you can then start to create a strategy – where does your audience appear, if online, what websites, platforms and search engines do they frequent and what are their interests? Once you understand this you are able to focus on where to market to them, the messaging involved, and whether that includes the need for any offers or discounts.
9. Phillip Thune – TextbrokerA good online marketing strategy always includes a good content marketing strategy. If you are looking for huge traffic volumes and nice conversions, you need to attract Google and your readers at the same time. Start with your content and persona analysis. Then, write content that provides valuable information to your readers and solves their issues. If outsourcing content creation is an option, Textbroker is the right fit.
10. Alan Carr – Webpop DesignYou can easily increase your bottom line by strategically placing customer reviews on your website. Customer reviews are proven to encourage people to buy. If you place real-life reviews on your website around your products or services, you can build trust with your users that can help lower the barrier to them buying from your website. By providing social proof with customer reviews that are placed at key points throughout the purchase process, you can potentially double the chance of a website visitor converting into a customer. Integrate a service like TrustPilot into your checkout process to completely automate the process.
11. Dr Dave Chaffey – Smart InsightsTo compete and grow your business with online marketing it’s essential to have a digital marketing strategy. Yet our research shows that many businesses of different sizes don’t have an integrated strategy to reach and engage audiences in an effective way. Our strategy system ‘RACE: Reach > Act > Convert > Engage’ uses a data-driven approach to grow business based on analytics and dashboards. Ultimately, you will compete based on the quality of your content marketing strategy, blending creative and efficient content distribution.
12. Mike Lieberman – Square 2Today’s marketing strategy looks nothing like the strategy we used to build even five years ago. Today it includes story development, buyer journey mapping, differentiation, customer advocacy initiatives, tactical orchestration, analytics to measure performance and technology to improve performance.
13. Jason Falls – jasonfalls.comA good marketing strategy is one that aligns with the overall goals of the business. No one will be happy with your marketing if it doesn’t have at least a trickle-down effect on revenue or sales. That doesn’t mean you can’t use content marketing, influencer marketing, advertising, public relations or even affiliate marketing for awareness or less concrete reasons. Those reasons may well lead to revenue or sales! But you have to develop a marketing strategy that ladders up to dollars or you won’t be in charge of marketing very long.” – Jason Falls, Digital Strategist and author of Winfluence: Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand (Coming in 2021)
14. Michael Melen – SmartSitesInvest in your reputation. Good online reviews on your business will boost returns on all of your marketing efforts, be it SEO, PPC, or otherwise. Develop effective processes to maximize your positive reviews and minimize the negative. If I had to develop a single central marketing strategy, that would be it.
15. Chris Makara – Bulk.lyA good marketing strategy starts with having the right product fit (or service) that can solve a pain point of the target audience. The design, messaging and experience should all align in order to deliver on solving these pain points. And in order to know if the strategy is working (or not) it must be set up so that you can track your efforts. Without this data it’s hard to know if it is making an impact on your bottom line.
16. Joi Sigurdsson – CrankWheelAutomation has been the name of the game in marketing for many years, but I like to encourage people to think about where in your strategy a human element could help. Can you segment your website visitors automatically to understand which ones are the most valuable, and offer them to chat with a real human, or even offer them an immediate phone call and screen share to explain your offering? For those 1% of most valuable visitors, it can be really worth going above and beyond what most of your competitors are doing. Concretely, you can segment e.g. by seeing if they visit one of your higher-value pages (e.g. pricing or a page on a big-ticket offering) and stay there for a while, or you could have a form that they can fill out which usually ends up with an automated email or email sequence, but gets scored and might offer them to get a callback right now if the score is high enough.
17. Ajay Paghdal – LinkioFollow along with this monthly e-commerce SEO case study where I show you the content and off-page strategy I’m using to rank my e-commerce site in a competitive industry where the top keyword has 100,000 searches per month. You’ll learn from my successes and mistakes and see what’s working this year.
18. Amadou T. Agne – VogueboardAccording to Hubspot research, salespeople spend as little as one third of their time on selling. The other two thirds is spent on writing emails (21%), entering data (17%), scheduling calls (12%), and internal meetings (12%).One of the greatest opportunities during the current, hopefully short-term, slowdown is to optimize business processes through cloud-based software automation, increase efficiency of sales teams by implementing a CRM system, and training people for new skills like marketing automation or B2B sales automation.
19. David Reimherr – MAGNIFICENTMarketing is simply putting the right message in front of the right people at the right moment. The key is, your message MUST deliver value to each individual. Gone are the days of broadcasting a ‘special offer’. In today’s fast-paced digital world, content and offers must truly be ‘special’ to each person. Take the time to research and understand your audience. Then, apply analytics to confirm accurate (or at least the most realistic) marketing decisions. It is not about just marketing, it is about marketing smart.
20. Sameer Ahmed Khan – Social ChampA good marketing strategy starts first by knowing your customer persona and then defining and tracking weekly KPI’s that are important to your business. Once this is sorted, the phase of experimentation starts by doing activities related to social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, paid advertisements, and other growth hacks to meet your business KPI goals.
21. Muhammad Jalil – MountainiseIn my opinion, a good marketing strategy is one that does not focus solely on a singular aspect of marketing. In fact, the strategy that has proven to be the most optimal is all encapsulating– one that is a combination of paid, organic, email and social marketing. Essentially, the goal is to utilize all available platforms in order to deliver the most appealing, informative and personalized content to the consumers. In this tactic, effective segmentation is important as it enables you to deliver the most engaging content to your target customers, which then entails maximum conversions while maintaining your CPA.
22. Charlie Worrall – ImaginaireFor an eCommerce website, you have to nail the technical SEO. Without a good level of technical SEO on the site, you’re likely to see less coverage and struggle to sell certain products if they’re being affected. That means, staying on top of duplicate content, make sure your internal linking is spot on referring back to your Google Search Console to track performance and fins quick wins. After this, I’d recommend looking at your photography on site too! If you have gorgeous product images, you’re much more likely to start converting users. A good image is one of the best ways to convince people to purchase their products. These images can then be used for off-site marketing too, whether it’s for a press release or a just an article.
23. Dhiraj Das – BeginDotA good marketing strategy starts with understanding your niche and your audience. You should do everything that it takes to establish yourself as an expert in your niche so that your audience values your opinion. This can be achieved by offering great value through your content in a persistent manner while being honest about your recommendations.
24. Mansour Salame – FrontSpinMarketing and sales go hand-in-hand. The two teams must work seamlessly in developing go-to-market strategies and mutually agree upon goals. By involving both teams in the process of developing strategies, tactics, and campaigns, each team member is aware of what pieces they own with clearly defined metrics. The most successful sales and marketing teams are harmonious in their communication and clearly defined objectives.
25. Marc Crosby – MoneyMagpieTo get yourself noticed, you need to find an under-served niche, something people are interested in that isn’t being catered to. Build up your online presence, try to collaborate with people occupying similar spaces, and make sure you’re providing fresh, regular content – whether that be in the form of video, article or whatever. Put in the time and hopefully you’ll see your channel grow.
26. Waqar Azeem – ContentStudio.ioMarketing starts when your customers speak the best of your product. To reach a large audience make sure you have the right product fit with problem-solving solutions. Get involved with your first few customers and listen to their feedback. Put your happy clients’ reviews out on social media and use them as an evergreen source of marketing content. Writing 2 to 3 helpful blogs in a month and creating videos that answer questions of your audience can get you more organic visitors than anything else.
27. Eric Vardon – MorphioA good marketing strategy is one that aligns with a financial outcome from the start. Setting clear goals, objectives and KPI’s is the only way to ensure success. From here, you can align on tactics, messaging, audience and what your marketing funnel needs to look like. Employing goal centric software like Morphio can help protect your budgets and goals and improve campaign performance.
28. Vitaliy Verbenko – OroCommreceI believe that a good marketing strategy always has an element of relationship-building in it. Learn how to connect emotionally and effectively project your personality when interacting with customers. Partner with brands that have mutual benefits. In our experience, a partnership with a non-competing brand is a great way to boost your exposure with little or no risk. Lastly, understand that not everyone who comes across you will be interested in what you are selling. However, if your content is valuable, insightful, and has some element of thought leadership, people will engage with you, and your following will grow.
29. Robert Jordan – RS Web SolutionsEmail marketing, as one of the highest revenue generators, will continue to be a part of every marketing strategy in major organizations. It will get further improvised with the right integration of CRM and marketing automation to generate good sales and revenue numbers.
30. Darren DeMatas – Ecommerce CEOA good marketing strategy starts with a single, clear defined goal. All the tactics should be aimed at reaching that goal. The tactics can also have short term goals that support the overarching goal.
31. Yahav Hartman – MadgicxA good marketing strategy is one that creates a significant ad-buying arbitrage, meaning the product is unique enough, the offer is good, and the marketing channels are all set properly to deliver positive ROI. Such a strategy closes the gap between the market demand for your product and your ability to deliver it to customers.
32. Paul (Paweł) Kijko – heraldbee.comContent marketing & SEO should be part of the advertising strategy for every business. When I write about SEO I refer mainly to SEO in the blog and sponsored articles as well as technical aspects of the website. Considering business marketing, we can limit it to a few points that matter:
- Advertising content – why the user should use the software and how it differs from others,
- Ways of communication – the more varied, the better. We are talking about video, infographics, e-books, presentations, etc.
- Distribution channels – tools and advertising channels that allow you to pass the content to end-users.
- Is simply useful – for example, The list of top pages where you can …
- Compares your product with those of your competitors – for example, An alternative to …
- Responds to the most frequently asked questions from users– for example: How to integrate with…
33. Megan Morreale – Taboola.comDeep down, we all hate marketing, which is why I’m a firm believer that a marketing strategy should be founded on content that provides immense value for potential consumers. To ultimately make an impact on your bottom line, you need to reach consumers with that valuable content in a non-disruptive way, using a targeted set of channels and content types. I’m particularly enthusiastic about interactive and visual content, like calculators, quizzes, and interactive data graphics, distributed using native advertising. This combo provides an engaging and personalized experience for the consumer, and the content reaches them without rudely interrupting. We strive to include elements of interactivity in all of our marketing campaigns.
34. Daisy – Avada.ioI think the final objective of any marketing strategy is to help people develop your businesses and enhance your brand awareness. Raising awareness of your brand – who you are, what you offer, and why you are different from the competition – will help you drive leads, which will result in more customers. A successful marketing plan needs to be multi-aspect, hands-on, and performed consistently over time. Depending on your resources and investment, you can consider different elements to come up with your best fit. Make sure that you have time to focus on marketing without negatively affecting your current business. Another important thing worth considering is that you must understand your audience. An effective marketing plan doesn’t mean boasting that you’re the best or have the most high-quality product. What you should focus on is how you solve your customer’s problems. You need to find out exactly who your clients are, what their pain points are, and how you can show them your company has the right solution.
35. Alex Saiz Verdaguer – Moonmail.ioIt’s the simplest action to make your product be different from your competitors’ product
36. Kalin Kassabov – Protexting.comA good marketing strategy must include mobile marketing, and more specifically SMS or MMS messaging. Text messages have an over 90% read rate, so it is a great channel to market your products and services. SMS marketing needs to be done right, following all compliance and text message rules.
37. Ilke Karabogali – Perzonalization.comYour marketing strategy should always be in tune with your company’s mid to long-term goals so that it could help you create a growth engine for your business.
38. Michelle Leung – Human.MarketingPersonalized campaigns are essential for any successful marketing strategy. By understanding your customers’ top interests, you can craft targeted messages and increase response rates and engagement. AI marketing tools like Personalize crunch data like time on page, visit frequency and recency so you can promote the right product or service to your customers at the right time.
39. François Mommens – LinkodySEO is effective in the long term, so start today and keep at it. Building strong and relevant links is the most efficient way to rank, but also to build referral traffic and brand authority.
40. Vladimir From ElfsightMuch has been said so far about the ideal marketing strategy. Analyze the market and competitors, define your target audience, approve the value proposition, and so on – what matters in the end is what works for you. Test, make mistakes and start over, if that’s what it takes. After all, it is always better to do and learn from this experience than to plan endlessly.
41. Saif Ajani – KeyholeGood marketing strategy starts with trying to answer the questions: “Where are we right now, where do we want to be, and how do we get there?.” And the best organizations will get there by using a combination of internal, industry, and consumer data analysis. All of this will lead to measurable goals, and an objective understanding of how to leverage your brand’s strengths in its competitive landscape.
42. Kevin Yun – GrowSurfHere’s a simple, actionable marketing tip: talk to your customers. Because marketing is one-sided in nature, it’s important to circle back to your roots — your customers. Doesn’t matter if you’re attracting new leads, optimizing for conversions, or fixing bottlenecks in your funnel. Speak with ten customers, and you will walk away with a new arsenal of firepower in a specific language, keywords, and pain points that you can use almost anywhere in your marketing funnel, website copy, sales/marketing collateral, and customer pitch.
43. Allan Dib, Author of The 1-Page Marketing PlanA great marketing strategy looks at the big-picture. It outlines exactly how you plan to reach and convert leads to customers, and continue the conversation long after a sale has been made. It must use a combination of email marketing, social media marketing, pay per click, SEO, and PR, to name a few.
44. Christopher Pappas – eLearning IndustryIf you want to fuel your business growth, you can’t go wrong with inbound and content marketing. Focus on your buyer personas and educate them with your content. Remember, SEO-optimized content will help you attract your ideal audience!
45. Avi Klein – GochyuA good marketing strategy is one that takes various independent tactics and implements them simultaneously while being open to alter the entire strategy based on the results it achieves. A good marketing strategy depends on so many factors and what works for one, won’t necessarily work for another. Be open to change, think outside the box, listen to your customers, and always be on top of what your competitors are doing.
46. Ian Cleary – Razor AuditA good marketing strategy is stepping back to review what you did before you make strategic decisions about your marketing. Too often we are looking for new tactics but what about our existing tactics? For example, you should get a website audit done every year that identifies what is working well and what can be improved. You can then build a plan of action to make those improvements. A year later you’ll see your progress and then you can do another audit to get a new list! Too often we’re looking for a new shiny object and it’s not fun reviewing your performance. But it is super valuable and it should be a core part of your marketing strategy.
47. Shane Barker – shanbarker.comA good marketing strategy is one that aligns with the needs, interests, and preferences of your target consumers. You should find ways to reach your target consumers with the right products, messages, and discount offers right when they are looking for them. And through the mediums they prefer. That’s where marketing automation comes into the picture. You should leverage the right tools to automatically engage with your prospects at the right times to increase your chances of conversions.
48. LeadFuzeWithout question, it’s content marketing with a focus on long-form and content publishing frequency. We try and have multiple posts scheduled per day, but even two per week is great.
49. Vashishtha Kapoor – affnext.comWhen it comes to marketing an eCommerce business, it is important to catch the attention of potential customers and then reach out to them frequently. The process starts with a great first impression and goes through a well-optimized retargeting campaign. Of course, the ultimate goal is to convert the user into a paying customer. However, an e-commerce marketer can consider LTV instead of the acquisition cost of a customer to make better sense of marketing spend.
50. Sean Brison – LassoA good marketing strategy involves two things:
- Thoughtfully picking a fight with conventional ideas when you see a better way (so people remember you)
- Carefully educating your customers (to remind them why they should keep paying you)